Multi-Hub PodProtect your home or businesses from the risk of flooding
- Find out how to get protectionFor details of our flood defense barriers available across the USA please email us at email@example.comEU model shown. USA version is 24" by 48"
- For rapid flood protection or reservoir deployment
Multi-Hub Pod – Flood Barrier System
How does it work?
The Multi-Hub pod can be assembled on to a FS24 or FS36 FLOODSTOP flood barrier system. It allows you to meet various gaps and angles with ease.
Units can be provided in many colors. Including red, white, dark green, black, grey, yellow and blue.
- Clean and rapid connection to in-situ objects such as walls
- 60 to 90º Corner unit
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations
- Not recommended for use on gravel or polished surfaces
- Rapidly deployable flood defense system
- Can be assembled by one person
- Highly flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection pod for easy connection to walls etc
- Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Recyclable and reusable
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
- Multi-functional in communities, also functions as a road traffic delineator barrier and reservoir system
MH24 Standard unit dimensions:Approx 27” (L) x 24”(H) x 15” (D)
MH24 Unit Weight: Approx 20lbs
MH36 Standard unit dimensions: Approx 29” (L) x 36”(H) x 17” (D)
MH36 Unit Weight: Approx 40lbs
Get a Quote & Free Deployment Plan
To get a quotation and deployment plan showing how Floodstop would be arranged at your location please contact us with the measurement(s) of the opening, delivery postcode and any photos you may have to hand.
Let us help you protect your home from flooding...
"We are using the system and it is working great; Floodstop is keeping our platform and car park open and safe to our customers and colleagues during recent extreme weather and associated flooding"
Matthew Lee, First Great Western
“The system we purchased from you for use at our house in Downton has proved invaluable over the last couple of months."
“The barriers were severely tested with flood water during Storm Imogen. Everything worked fine and the house remained dry throughout. We were very impressed.“
Mr Hancock, private householder
“We have had to use the Floodstop over the weekend and what a GREAT job it did for us!"
Mr Hunt, private householder
"We discovered that FLOODSTOP barriers are a fraction of the cost of alternative flood prevention products on the market. Knowing we have effective prevention from the threat of flooding is a great weight off our minds. They are easy and simple to use and when the job is done they can be simply picked up and put back in the garage."
A.Pulford, private householder