How does it work?
Multi-Hub pods can be assembled to our FS24, FS25 and FS36 Floodstop flood barriers. It allows you to meet various gaps and angles with ease.
- Clean and rapid connection to in-situ objects such as walls
- 60 to 90º Corner unit
- Typical hard standings such as roads, pavements, pathways etc.
- Grass or soil, depending on undulations
- Not recommended for use on gravel or polished surfaces
- Rapidly deployable flood defense system
- Can be assembled by one or two persons
- Flexible system
- More cost effective and versatile flood protection than sandbags
- Self-balancing with no bolting required
- Multi-hub connection pod for easy connection to walls etc
- Units nest into each other for easy storage
- Recyclable and reusable
- Can be used as leverage to gain flood insurance
24" High Multi-hub Pod
Our 24" High Multi-hub pod can be assembled to our 24" and 25" high Floodstop barrier system allowing wall connection and/or acute cornering.
Dimensions: Approx 27”x 24” x 15”
Unit Weight: Approx 20lbs
36" High Multi-hub Pod
Our 36" High Multi-hub pod can be assembled to our 25" and 36" high Floodstop barrier systems allowing wall connection and/or acute cornering.
Dimensions: Approx 29”x 36” x 17”
Unit Weight: Approx 40lbs
Get a Quote & Free Deployment Plan
To get a quotation and deployment plan showing how Floodstop would be arranged at your location please contact us with the measurement(s) of the opening, delivery postcode and any photos you may have to hand.
Let us help you protect your home from flooding...
"We are using the system and it is working great; Floodstop is keeping our platform and car park open and safe to our customers and colleagues during recent extreme weather and associated flooding"
Matthew Lee, First Great Western
“The system we purchased from you for use at our house in Downton has proved invaluable over the last couple of months."
“The barriers were severely tested with flood water during Storm Imogen. Everything worked fine and the house remained dry throughout. We were very impressed.“
Mr Hancock, private householder
“We have had to use the Floodstop over the weekend and what a GREAT job it did for us!"
Mr Hunt, private householder
"We discovered that FLOODSTOP barriers are a fraction of the cost of alternative flood prevention products on the market. Knowing we have effective prevention from the threat of flooding is a great weight off our minds. They are easy and simple to use and when the job is done they can be simply picked up and put back in the garage."
A.Pulford, private householder