- WELCOME TO BARRIER SOLUTIONS - THE FLOOD PROTECTION SPECIALISTSBARRIER SOLUTIONS IS THE SOLE USA PROVIDER OF THE FLOOD DEFENSE BARRIER FLOODSTOPEU model shown. USA version is 24" by 48"
- Looking for US DistributorsCall us today on (320) 842-4260
- Protect your home or businesses from the risk of floodingEU model shown. USA version is 24" by 48"
- Our Multi-hub units allow seamless wall connection.EU model shown. USA version is 24" by 48"
- We have an enviable customer base – with customers throughout the world, including US Navy and World Trade CenterEU model shown. USA version is 24" by 48"
Our Flood Barrier Solutions
Unlike any other flood protection method, the award-winning Floodstop barriers provide a pragmatic flood defense system. The system is perfect for 'blocking off' any area or asset at risk from flooding. Our flood barriers have been designed to:
Be affordable and inline with current sandbagging costs
QUICK TO DEPLOY
Provide rapid flood defenses that can be deployed by one or two persons
Be a simple and easy flood defense solution for use by households, businesses and the public sector
EASY TO DEPLOY
Be deployed without the need for bolting or construction works
Supercede sandbags and sandbagging methods of flood protection
Be multi-functional within communities
Our Solutions Include:
For assistance please email us at email@example.com
How much does it cost?
Our flood protection solutions are cost effective in comparison to other systems available. Floodstop barriers are not only pragmatic but are also affordable.
Floodstop barriers are a substitute to sandbagging techniques, in terms of cost and are far superior in terms of assembly and function.
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a price list or specific quotation.
End of the line for sandbags.
Worldwide, sandbags are still the first consideration when looking to protect a property or location from rising flood waters. Unfortunately this should not be the case – sandbags rarely prove to be effective when assembling flood barriers.
Problems with sandbags:
- Time consuming and labour intensive to assemble into flood defense barriers
- Prone to leakage
- Can only be used once, not reusable
- Viral and bacterial infections often present in flood water get transposed onto the porous hessian sacks.
Free Floodstop CAD Plans
At Barrier Solutions we offer a free computer aided design service for any flooding defense project, large or small. Simply let one of our team know your requirements (such as an aperture length) and we will create a plan and select the appropriate quantity, type and location for our flooding defense systems. If you would like us to produce a free flood protection plan for your property or business please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com